Join us at The Ivy Club on Thursday 25th May for a breakfast seminar on new strategies for influencing consumer behaviour
Date: Thursday 25th May
Time: 08.30 – 10.00am
Venue: The Club at The Ivy, London
Despite a wealth of information when it comes to consumer choice how are consumers really making their purchasing decisions? Gaining cut through in a saturated and complex market is increasingly difficult, and the challenge for brands is to align across brand, comms and user experience.
In today’s market, we need new ways to understand the psychology of consumer and shopper behaviour. A deeper understanding of subconscious and emotional drivers of behaviours is critical to identify how decisions are made and to help drive change in consumer behaviour.
On Thursday 25th May at The Ivy Club, London, Future Thinking will present the findings of this year’s Grocery Eye 2017, an annual study that identifies customer’s perceptions, attitudes and behaviour towards purchasing food and drink.
Our session will highlight:
- How archetype theory can be used to help align brand engagement
- The use of Behaviour Change Model to understand subconscious drivers of behaviours
- A key summary of findings from our 2017 annual Grocery Eye study
- Claudia Strauss – UK Managing Director
- Dan Young – MD Strategy & Planning
- Catherine Elms – Senior Research Director
To reserve a place for yourself and/or colleagues, please email John Whittaker