We are delighted to present this Gender Pay Gap Report for Future Thinking in accordance with The Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017. Calculations for the metrics are based on the 12th March 2018 as a “snapshot date” in time, while bonus gap metrics cover the whole year March 2017-2018. Definitions of what is meant by “pay” and “bonus” in this context are set out in the Regulations, as are detailed instructions on how the figures should be calculated which FT has adhered to.
This report contains the following detail for Munro (Munro Market Research) & TOMRA (The Oxford Market Research Agency) entities – the two UK entities which make up the trading business of Future Thinking UK:
- mean gender pay gap in hourly pay
- median gender pay gap in hourly pay
- mean bonus gender pay gap
- median bonus gender pay gap
- proportion of males and females receiving a bonus payment
- proportion of males and females in each pay quartile**
**Note that each part time or casual worker must count as one employee for gender pay gap reporting purposes no matter how many hours they work in a year.
You can download our full Gender Pay Gap Report here.