There is a constant need to re-evaluate and refresh the ways in which we understand consumers and shoppers, and; as we get a greater understanding of the science of consumer choice we are able to create new ways of understanding it.
We work with academics, thought leaders and innovative clients to produce leading edge research techniques. Developing together allows clients to be first to benefit from the latest techniques, whilst Quantum Lab benefits from the focus on solving a genuine business problem and from feedback from fresh and external minds.
Our aims are to always:
- Develop and build cutting edge research and analytical solutions
- Ensure our methods reflect true consumer behaviour
- Focus on solutions that help clients make decisions they need to make
- Help all understand our new methods
Here are three techniques evolving form our understanding of Behavioural Economics that are currently in our pipeline:
- Behaviour Change Model: Utilising a psychological model called the Trans-theoretical Behaviour Change model to develop a technique to quantify, predict and explain a consumer’s likelihood to change their current behaviour.
- Skin Deep: Measuring Galvanic Skin Response, (electrical responses in the skin) in focus groups to understand whether what people say in qualitative research is consistent with how they really feel, whether they know it or not.
- Implicit Primed Response: Using an implicit priming technique in our online surveys, by flashing brand imagery so quickly that it’s not detectable by the conscious brain, to understand the true impact that brands have on consumer behaviour
If you’d like to talk more information on Quantum Lab or about any of these upcoming techniques, then please contact
Dan Young Head of Quantum Lab
+44 (0) 207 843 9777