Explore our blog for insightful articles, research revelations, and creative ideas that inspire.
The impact of COVID-19 on the utilities sector
The outbreak of COVID-19 has impacted on everyone’s daily lives. It doesn’t discriminate and has placed enormous pressures on families and businesses, bringing uncertainty to the world at so many levels, both economic and social.
As demand fluctuates, how do utilities companies build resilience for the short and medium term, as they plan for the new normal off the back of lockdown?
Download our report which focuses on how to respond to Covid-19 with insight, raising key questions brands need to think about in advance of the ‘new normal’. We highlight…
- What have been the effects of the lock down for this category?
- Customer service channels
- Product/services delivery
- Category dynamics
- How has COVID-19 affected your brand?
- What are the marketing opportunities and threats as we embark on the new normality?
- What are the specific opportunities for your brands and products to meet the new/accelerated consumer needs?
Our parent company Savanta has been tracking the public’s views and behaviours around the pandemic since Monday 16th March and runs a regular survey of businesses to understand the economic impact. To find out more about their Coronavirus Survey and Data Tracker please click here.
For more information on how we can help utilities companies successfully navigate these uncertain times please contact Craig Strudley, Senior Director at Future Thinking.