Explore our blog for insightful articles, research revelations, and creative ideas that inspire.
Intelligence Capital 2020 webinar: Get more from your research spend
Join our parent company Savanta, in association with the MRS, as they launch a practitioner’s guide to building competitive advantage through research.
The webinar will explore how using the Intelligence Capital framework can help organisations unlock the value they get out of their research .
Date: Thursday 21st May
Time: 11.00am – 12.00pm
- Jane Frost – Chief Executive Officer, MRS
- Oliver Worsfold – Associate Director, Savanta
- Georgina White – Insight Director, BT
- Harry Davies – Head of Measurement & Analytics, Google
Intelligence Capital is the information and insight an organisation collectively gathers, shares and acts upon. Launched in 2018, Savanta has worked alongside the MRS to launch the next phase, demonstrating how it can be developed to help organisations build a competitive advantage, by providing robust and vital evidence to support decision making.
What you’ll learn:
- How you can assess your current approach to information gathering?
- How to develop a more evidence based culture to support decision making
- Hear about real life case studies where Intelligence Capital is making a real commercial difference
Launched at this year’s IMPACT, Savanta has developed a practitioner’s guide to Intelligence Capital, with a number of tangible case studies, from across our industry, to help you along the way.
Join the webinar to see the huge benefits adopting an Intelligence Capital approach will deliver to organisations in times of uncertainty and market fragmentation.
Interested in finding out more but can’t attend? Please contact John Whittaker, Head of Marketing on 07879 634 607.