Explore our blog for insightful articles, research revelations, and creative ideas that inspire.
Join us for breakfast at The Ivy – How to deploy a successful CX programme
On Thursday 20th June, Future Thinking GemSeek will host a breakfast seminar at The Ivy Club, London for brands who want to know how to build a successful CX programme.
With the increased importance of customer experience in gaining competitive edge, understanding the complexities and common pitfalls of running a customer experience programme becomes crucial. We want to share our learnings so that you leverage our experience and ensure your CX programme is set up for success.
Join our Directors as they highlight the key benefits to developing a successful programme including:
- The six hallmarks of a successful CX programme
- CX ROI – A Manager’s Guide
- Embedding CX in Strategy & Operations
- Technology as an enabler of successful CX
- The importance of unsolicited feedback
- Personalised CX – treating customers as individuals by
taking CX to the next level
Please reserve your place here
For more information please email John Whittaker, Head of Marketing.