We use analytics and statistics to solve problems and get insights and value out of data. We work with survey data, customer data, behavioural information, sales data and government statistics. A lot of the work we do falls into one of these categories:
- Segmentation: enabling marketers to better target customers and offer products and services that better meet the needs of specific customer segments
- Conjoint & pricing: understanding how consumer’s choices are affected by product features and pricing.
- Forecasting: using past data and experience to predict what will happen in the future.
- Modelling: understanding relationships in data.
- Data Mining: finding patterns in data and extracting useful knowledge from databases.
- Data Visualisation: covering a wide range of techniques and approaches for representing patterns in data visually