Our people are the best. We’re a global company of researchers, marketeers, statisticians, strategists, innovators, creatives and industry experts...
We believe in certain values which we live by as a business and in how we interact with our clients. We are open, inquisitive, brave, proud and above all human.
“We are always looking for people who will challenge the status quo. We want people with intelligence, imagination and flair, who believe they can make a difference to our clients and those around them to make this a great place to work.”
Emma Jordan – Head of Human Resources
“I’m one of several long-serving senior execs at Future Thinking (11 years and counting), which speaks volumes about the Agency’s support for personal and professional development. We’re given the space to structure and lead our teams in our own style. There is great collaboration across all the different disciplines in the Agency, and because we’re striving to stay ahead of the curve with applied technologies, there’s always something new and exciting to immerse yourself in.”
Noreen Kinsey – Senior Research Director
Salary: On Application
We’re now looking to add a Driver/Admin Assistant to our Field Operations Team based in our Kidlington office.
Who are we looking to employ?
We need a well organised, positive, flexible and capable team player with good people skills who can support our busy Field Operations Team. The ideal candidate would have experience in an administrative role with good attention to detail and be happy to help with a wide variety of tasks as required. The role will involve some driving and it is therefore essential to have a clean driving licence and feel confident driving our company van. A flexible attitude is required as the role will sometimes involve working unusual hours and travelling the country to assist in logistics.
Your role will involve:
Working with and supporting the Field Operations teams which includes:
• Driving company van to assist in purchasing/moving product as per client/project requests
• Print and Despatch – Assist with delivering a high quality print and logistics service to internal clients
• Field Admin – Maintenance of Field database, job setup, admin of IT on tablets, and checking projects whilst in field, quality control and other admin tasks
• Assist with Product/ equipment purchase and storage. Archiving ensuring all company sensitive material is stored and destroyed in accordance with industry standards
• Working with supervisors, interviewers and other suppliers to ensure successful project delivery
• Taking control of any problems with jobs and seeking help as required
• Maintenance of company van
What we want from you:
• Proven admin experience, preferably with some knowledge of Market Research but not essential
• Clean driving licence and comfortable driving a van to varying UK destinations when required
• Experience of using Microsoft Office packages essential
• Must have a good working knowledge of some technical items such as tablets and phones
• Good telephone manner and communication skills
• Quick learner who is proactive and able to work effectively in a team or independently
• Must have ability to remain calm, methodical and organised under pressure and have sound trouble shooting skills
What you get from us:
• Interesting, exciting projects with some of the most innovative and important brands in the world
• Stimulating, informal working environment
• Scope for personal development
• Competitive salary and benefits
How to Apply:
As well as sending us your CV. We’d like to know why you’d be great for us! What qualities and experience do you have that will really make you a perfect fit for the role? You can submit in any format you wish that best conveys our main points. If you are invited for interview you will have an opportunity to talk this through.